Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[ this is my winter song to you ]

the storm is coming

Laura

I woke up at 7am today!  Yay!  I had to help get my little brothers ready for camp.  So, I’m awake now,  just watched a good bit of Wimbledon Tennis.  :)  Fun stuff.  But I just found out that my phone isn’t working!  Argh!  And my brothers are not going to be home until 8pm today so I really wanted to hag out.  But I can’t if my phone isn’t working because,

1)  I can’t contact anyone to plan out anything,

2)  I can’t contact my mum to tell her about my plans

3)  I can’t text/call/IM anyone to tell them I’m free today

So, I’m royally screwed.I have come to the conclusion that these past few days have sucked.  Really, with all the hospitalizations (which were more serious than I had hoped) and constant babysitting and phones not working and everything else…I’m just so done with this entire week already, even though it’s only Wednesday.  Untitled It’s really stupid, I mean, it’s summer and I should be enjoying it, not hating weeks in their entirety.  Oh, I should add on lack of monetary funds onto the list too because, well, I’m broke.  I’m broke, bored, confined to my house on my free day,stressed, upset, worried, concerned, tired, pissed-off and every other emotion in between.  Screw this Wednesday, and this week.  At least my mum is home. :P  I’m going to make a cake, or something to distract me from this somewhat, awful day{ so far}.  I promise you, I shall do something interesting soon, because I can feel everyone’s attention fleeting as I type this.  Oh, I’m going to go for a run now, 5 mile maybe.  I’m tired though so maybe 4 miles, with Stefan(?). Alright, everyone, go watch round 2 our Ladies Tennis at Wimbledon! :D

Oh, here is that video I was telling you all about, I managed to upload it to my Flickr account. 

{ asdfjkl; ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment