Thursday, June 11, 2009

{Our Daydream Spills From My Gold Head}


Yay, at mugga's house today. I usually have some work to do but not today! It's cloudy outside, it might rain. I really don't like rain unless it's warm and in August. I am so bored. Nothing is going on until July when the Reedy family reunion takes place in Erie, PA. CALLING ALL REEDY'S...haha no. I'm actually thinking about changing my last name to my mom's maiden name (which is Scottish) or my great grandmother's name on my dad's side's maiden name (which is French). I'm obviously NOT going to say them on the Internet, because there might just be a psycho killer who only kills petite blonde girls who are half French and half Scottish and who have mugga's. I'm on to you, whoever you are! Hmm. I just ran the spell checker and they said "blonde" should be spelled "blond". That's weird. I like the "e" at the end because it makes the word look femme and less lonely...I guess. Anyway, here's what I did yesterday since we talked last: I took a walk with my dog, "tanned", watched TV, ate pizza, took a shower, "tanned" again, watched "the clique" movie (which is just as good as the books), and went to bed. This morning I woke up, ate breakfast, left for mugga's, went to Tim Hortons (thank you Canada), got an iced latte which really looks and tastes like an iced coffee and iced mocha, got to mugga's, turned on my computer, downloaded iTunes again (my maman had to wipe the hard drive because our Internet wasn't working), read our blog, and started writing this! Whoah. This is, like, the most I've ever written on here ever! Good times. I think I might stop writing for now because I'm getting Carpal Tunnel (of love) and I have nothing else to say. Except that the department of romance languages of MSU hasn't gotten back to me about a tutor, so mugga's going to call them and complain. I really want a native speaker (preferably a male that's not a pain to look at, it's going to be 9th grade biology ALL over again!) because my French teacher said that would be the best one. Haha! Mugga is on the phone with the department now! She's putting on her soft-European business voice on :D ..... okaaayy... now we have to directly email the tutor coordinator to find a tutor...blah. I just want a tutor now.
See ya!
xx HERAB XX (<-- Hannah Elizabeth Reedy-Armstrong-Bordeaux... DARN, I just blew my cover!! It also rhymes with "arab" so I must be a terrorist! don't tell my mother!)

No comments:

Post a Comment