Saturday, June 27, 2009

[ let me take you down, because i’m going to… ]

s t r a w b e r r y    f i e l d s

Laura

I got up early this morning and Urian picked me up and we went to the strawberry fields and picked fresh strawberries.  :)  They were so yummy, and  I took some good pictures.  Click on each picture to see the original, better and bigger size. 

panoramaview of the fields :D handful of red all alone all alone... My phone has a really weird panorama option that I can’t seem to use properly, it’s alright though… it takes a picture when it sees fit as you move the camera…odd huh?   or strawberry?Well, it was a fun little trip, I don't really get out of the house enough, so it was a nice escape for a few hours.  I got strawberry stains on my fingers, knees, lips and feet ha ha. :)  Now I’m babysitting as usual and I desperately wish that I could go and do something.  I’m always cooped up inside the house like a chicken.  i really like this picture ^-^   The Caesars just started playing  and it reminds me of my SSX phase where I played that game non-stop.  God, I’m such a dork >.<!!!  where does it end?Certain people are still being extraordinarily annoying, overdramatic and stupid but I’m trying hard to remember my mid-summer promise I made to myself so I’m trying to let is subside on it’s own and I’m going to ignore it.  /i really need to hang out with some amigos soon!  Well, I might be a nice sister and get out the Spiderman slip-‘n-slide for my little brothers, even though I’d rather just watch a movie or something.  Well, before I do anything, I have to do some cleaning and chores etcetera.  Sayonara! 

{ it’s easy once you know how it’s done ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment