Thursday, June 18, 2009

[ I've left earlier than you’ll ever know ]

why do you want to be in my life?

Laura

Hello sunshine!  I just made my mother a cake for her birthday tomorrow!  It’s cherry cherry cherry with strawberries!  She loves cherries and strawberries, in case you wanted to know.  I’m listening to some mellow music right now, because I’m in such a chill mood right now.  I just want to listen to Manchester Orchestra, Death Cab, Athlete and some Postal Service.  I’ll probably fall asleep.  But I’m supposed to water the flowers in the garden before they die, according to my mother.

Alright, I’m back, the flowers are going to be saved after all. :)  Well, I have some link for everyone…

My Flickr Photostream:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/laura_amour/

Gaming Forum Website: http://dualshocked-gaming.co.nr/

dubble bubble!  I took this picture :)If you’re bored and have nothing better to do, then click on those and waste some time.  The gaming forum website thing is pretty sweet if you like to talk about games or you want to find some new people to play with.   Yup,  so Steafene left at around 4:30pm today, so she didn’t get to make the cake for my mum with me but she went to the shops with me to get the strawberries and frosting stuff.  My phone has been acting up kind of today, but it stopped saving all it’s messages to the SIM card now, so that’s much  better.  Other than that, nothing much happened today.  OH!  My grandma gave me $5 for a good report card… because apparently that’s a substantial amount of money to give someone who worked their ass off all year.  Whatever.  Bonsoir!  OH!  WAIT!  Before I forget again, remember the artist Sam I was talking to you about?  Well, I gave him a title idea and he drew a picture from it!  And here is the result!: it's getting warmer in here!

{ un deux trois… ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment