Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[ please pick up the phone, am i invisible?]

you’re probably not as bad as i make you out to be, to the boys & the girls…

Laura

the sun doesn't shine as bright when you're not around.Woke up just before noon today, whoo!  Go me!  But, aside from that… my mummy is coming home today!  :)  Hopefully… if all goes well.  I’m listening to some Kings of Leon right now.  It’s funny because Stefan first discovered them back in 2003/2004 when they reached the UK billboards for the first time with Youth and Young Manhood.  Back when they looked like old hippies with odd voices.  But now everyone loves ‘em.  They’ve been around for nine years or so and are just now getting mega-fame.  Kudos to you KoL!  :D  Argh, why can’t my mum just come home right now?!  I hate waiting for stuff… I mean, I’m not impatient, but with things like this… it’s bee “hopefully…maybe” for three days now.  Ugh, ever so frustrating.  Let’s see, seeing as I update this everyday, it’s hard to write a giant page of stuff.  Hannah writes in here once in a blue moon, so, when she does, she can write rather lofty paragraphs etcetera.   Mouthwash just came on my iTunes and it’s reminded me that I need to go and buy some more (mouthwash).  It’s Tuesday?  Really?!  Oh mon dieu, summer has completely warped my sense of what day it is.  Well… I need to do something interesting now!  Or no one will want to read this… buh--bye.

{ another day… ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment