Monday, June 22, 2009

[ you and you and your twisted words ]

“hello” to high & dry

Laura

 

3,073 miles away from the sun

As you can see, I posted this rather amusing picture.  It’s the first thing that has made me smile since I woke up.  This picture was taken in Maryland… so why would you need a sign to Sacramento California?  It’s rather amusing I think.  Anyway, I just got up a while ago and I have found out that my brothers wont be back until after eight.  Freedom.  My mother called me and said that I have to go out and quit worrying.  Doctor’s orders (hahaha).  Hannah called me at 9:22am.  I guess she needs to log on and read this a bit more to understand that my sleep schedule is screwed up.  Well, I’m going to take a shower and then find someone to hang out with on this one free day.  Bye.

Picture Credits:

1st: chrissettyphotography click to view his photostream

{ je t’adore, d’accord? ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment