Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[ we’ll talk about our plans ]

& I'll keep saying how lucky we are ♥

Laura

i took this picture :) 

Hello!  I just got home from a meeting.  Wow, I sound so business-like and grown up.  I’m a power-suit and a venti-skinny-caramel-macchiato away from being a working-gal.  yum yum yum <3But, I’m not, I'm drinking vitamin water and wearing a shirt from Urban Outfitters and a denim skirt.   My Dad sent me money yesterday, yay!  I love birthdays, especially my own.  Well, I advise you to only get the Sultan's Feast if you have people with you that have very big stomachs.  HUUUUGE PLATES!  But now I’m back home and someone turned the air conditioning on wayyyy to high.  So now it’s pretty cold in here.  Okay, I just turned it off, let the house warm up a bit.  I’m so bored right now.  i wanna go and do something.  Well, let us review the past few days of summer.  I went up north, slept over Steaf’s house, had a birthday, went for a bike ride, went to a meeting… yeah, that’s about it.  Oh, and when I say had a birthday, I mean I went to see UP with Urian and Joey (and cried), then went shopping and hung out downtown.   Well I have nothing really interesting to write about, so I’ll let you continue on with your day :)

{ you need me like a hole in your head ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment