Saturday, June 20, 2009

[ & tonight, i stay home and miss you]

more than you’ll ever know

Laura

Hello, hello, hello.  Well, last night I literally didn’t get a wink of sleep.  I stayed up till about 2:30am watching old episodes of Skins since I hadn’t watched them in a long time.  Then I tried to sleep but my mind was far too full of things to even attempt sleep.   So I opened my window and sat on the sill with my legs hanging off the edge and I listened to some amazing, fantastic music.  Surprisingly I’m not tired though.  I watched the sun come up, and I watched my mum come home at 6am from going out on her birthday, and I watched the early morning commuters leave for work and I watched the sky become increasingly blue.

Today, I talked to my dad, stepmum and new baby sister on Skype. Untitled2She’s so tiny and cute!   I love talking to my family in Ireland on Skype, it’s so much fun!  The best things in life are free.  ;)  They;re all doing great, and Rebecca (no longer Rebekah due to people being confused) is two weeks old as of today!  I’m so happy to finally have a little sister! and she’s going to be gorgeous, I can tell.  :)  Babysitting today, so, not much fun.  I think I’ll finish the second series of Skins today as I have nothing better to do.  I’m going to cry so much more this series… again.  Wish me luck! 

{ you’re eyes are supposed to blur too ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment