Sunday, June 21, 2009

[ i'm still in love with the false hope of us… ]

colours paint themselves on canvas

Laura

My mum went into the hospital yesterday.  She hasn’t been feeling great lately.  I’m worried.  :/  She was supposed to come home today but they said they need to do some more tests just to make sure she’s alright.  So she’ll be home tomorrow.  Hopefully.around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around....

I went to bed earlier last night since I didn’t get any sleep the night before.  The last few days have been filled with sublime thoughts and it’s really frustrating.  I mean, I’m just trying to think about everything and sort it all out but the sheer sublimity of it all is just so overwhelming.  And now, to balance out the use of that phrase, I shall indulge myself in some cookies and milk.  Sometimes I just want to go crazy and declare myself insane… but be completely aware of everything.  But then, you see, I wouldn’t have to deal with anything.  It’s me like mental suicide.  I’d be turning my life over but I’d still be alive.  Wow, you see, I;m really not in the right state of mind right now.  Will all the recent events, relationships, successes and failures, I’m just on the line between sanity and insanity.  Oh, and add lack of sleep into that dangerously balanced equation and it just grows more and more fragile.  I think the use of a roundabout as a picture for today’s entry because I feel like I’m just going in the same old circle again.  Thinking to much, about too much, way too much.  I’ll quit displaying my stupid rants on this blog now.  xx

Picture Credits:

1st: joey kennedy click to view his photostream

{ good day, sunshine ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment