Tuesday, June 2, 2009

[ i'm off chasing my own dreams ]


sailing around the world


Lauradaisies are pretty :)

Yum, popcorn. Libby just gave me some, she just made it in the microwave in the Publishing room. The last full day of school today! I'm so excited! We just had our final lecture with Hmadi and I couldn't be happier. I mean, I love world history and all, but enough is enough, it's summer for Pete's sake! I just printed off all of the stuff on my hard drive at school since they delete it all at the end of the year. Just a bunch of poetry and some lyrics that I made look pretty. Oh, and an angry letter, a calendar, and a script for a scene in the movie Requiem for a Dream. I love that movie SO much! Not only does Jared Leto look amazing in it, but it's just an all around good flick. Hannah is sitting next to me, making flash cards for our world civ test tomorrow, but they're in Portuguese. I wonder why she isn't taking this opportunity with internet to write in our blog... hmmm. (ha ha :] ) But regardless of final exams tomorrow, the day after and the day after that, I'm looking forward to this week. It kind of snuck up on me though. My birthday is in 7days! It's weird, my birthday almost always sneaks up on me. I'm planning a joined birthday party with my older brother who has a birthday four days after mine. We're the same age for a few days and it's funny to think about, he's not even a year older than me, barley. The only reason this post isn't as pretty as my last bunch is because I'm writing this at school, and there isn't a blog writing editor like on my laptop. But I'll probably make this look stunning when I get home. I think my cat peed in my closet, stupid Toby.

{how long do I wait?; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment