Thursday, June 11, 2009

[it’s kind of funny the way we’re wearing anchors on our shirts]

when being anchored aboard feels like a curse

Laura

Yum yum yum!  Jammie Dodgers and tea.  So good.  :)  For those that are unaware of what a Jammie Dodger is… jammie

Delicious stretchy jam splodged at the heart of two yummy shortcake biscuits

There’s your explanation.  And there’s your visual aide.  Snacks aside… I didn’t get much sleep last night.  I kept waking up.  But I’m  up now, and technology is just not on my side today, my phone is saving all texts to SIM which is annoying.  And my computer is having a hard time working properly.  But I’m sure everything will work out in due time.  I find that that actually works too, if i leave something alone when it’s not working properly, or not working out well, then it fixes itself.  I don’t know if that’s legitimate, but it seems to be alright.  Hey!  I might actually be able to hang out with Hannah!  Ouah!  Rare, but amazing!  Well, if that’s the case I have to do some cleaning up!  Bye!

{ we have nothing but time on our hands; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment