Thursday, June 25, 2009

[ you’re sitting there thinking your thoughts ]

they are not about what is but what is not

Laura

raindrops = beautiful :)It’s raining right now :)  I love the rain so much!  It was so close to 100 degrees yesterday so this rain is so lovely and refreshing.  Oh, wow… I woke up at seven this morning, made packed lunches for my brothers and then I went back to bed and slept until noon.  When I woke up, I looked onto to floor by my lamp and the wire of my hair straightener combined with some red string made the word ‘Love’.  Seriously, here, I’ll post a picture without moving the string or anything.  It was seriously weird.  i didn’t get much sleep last night.  Thanks to my stupid head thinking about stupid things all the time.  Another technical issue, my phone is acting up so I’ll have to wait a while before posting that picture of my wires and string, okay? :)  There’s going to be a rainbow!  The sun just came out and it’s shining really brightly, i love the weather today, but I don’t like today.  Yesterday I went to the pool with Stefan and Jasmine, it was fun.  :)  I’m going to try and make today a good day, so, wish me luck, I’ll need it.  I also need to stop over-analyzing things, it’s obviously not good for me.   I’m listening to my The Strokes playlist on www.Pandora.com and it’s pretty good :)  It’s playing New Slang by The Shins right now.  But, you should definitely check out Pandora just for kicks, you’ll enjoy it, I’m pretty sure you will anyway.  Today, I don’t have any plans set in stone or anything, but I’m going to go and make some now, so, I shall talk to you all tomorrow.  :)

{ here comes the rainbow! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment