Sunday, June 28, 2009

[ and it looked like a painting i once knew ]

back when my thoughts were not entirely in tact

Laura

candid picture.... talent much?This is my inspirational picture of the day, and I have OMG it’s Shortie at flickr to thank!  Here is her URL for her feed: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29185106@N02/ , she is currently doing the 365 day challenge.  And in case you didn’t know, this is where you try and take a photo everyday and post something about it.  When I finally get my amazing lens, flickr will become my new blog and I will attempt the 365 challenge.  I’m thinking about when I will retire this blog.  End of the summer?  Probably, I mean, that was the initial idea Hannah and I had when we started this up.  But, you know, I’ve grown attached to it (awww) and I don’t really want to cease writing in here.  Actually, I think i will start up my own blog and continue my ranting etcetera.  Wow, I’ve used the word etcetera way to much recently haha.  Well, I have to go do some shopping with maman now, so I shall leave you now, oh and… you should check out www.daviddalen.us for some more blogging amazement ;)

Picture Credits:

1st: OMG its Shortiie ♥ 's Stream click to view her photostream on flickr:)

{ i’m working on it ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

2 comments:

  1. aww thanks so much laura!! :)
    i appreciate you mentioning me :) haha that makes me happyyy :) and i can't wait to see your 365 when you start it! let me know so i can watch! :D i'll be sure to add you on flickr too so i can keep up :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!
    No problem! I will definitely keep you updated!
    I really like your photographs too so you may show up here a bunch!
    :D

    ReplyDelete