Saturday, June 6, 2009

{In The Midde Of Summer}


Summer is finally here! My Advanced Algebra II final was beyond brutal. I stayed up talking on the phone for almost two hours trying to figure out one part of a problem...and it wasn't even on the test! I think I just barely passed that class and now I have to go to pre-calc instead of the AP Calc course I originally signed up for... what a drag. Anyway, the rest of my finals were easy-peasy lemon squeezey! I am so excited to be a junior! But FIRST I have to get through this summer, which I already have planned out (of course!). My grandmother is hiring a French tutor to get me ready for AP French next year. Then, my mom is going to teach me tennis so that I can join the tennis team next spring. I'm going to get ahead in my English III class next year by reading all of the books required. And of course I'm going to have amazing summer adventures with my best friend Laura!! Lastly, I am going to attempt to teach myself Japanese, because I can! This is going to be a super fun summer! I'll keep you posted!


I'll write more soon (I promise)

--HANNAH--

No comments:

Post a Comment