Wednesday, June 3, 2009

[ everybody took everything that they could ]

they threw the rules away but kept the
…wisdom in…

Laura

I had final Exams today!  World Civilizations and earth Science.  I’m pretty sure I did well on both of them, especially World Civilizations, tres facil.  Mrs. Hmadi played us a goodbye song for children, it was kind of sad actually.  Between all our arguments on how to pronounce things and how many typos were on her PowerPoint presentations…  we had some fun.& by the way, it's Voltaire, not Voltar...  But, she wont be at our school next year, she’s going off to work with a different…genre… of children (ha!).  A part of me will miss her, but the other part is happy to be done with that class.  Tomorrow is going to be Theatre II and Geometry.  Easy stuff once again.  My finals have always been easy pour moi.  Mais… that just means that next year, and the year after that are going to be a bit more challenging.  Well, I would say some excuse like “I have to go study for my finalzzz…” but you know that would be a lie.  I don’t have to study, nor will I.  I have 10% already done on my Geometry final since I did the review pages and got all the questions right.  I’m listening to this song, but I don’t know what it’s called… hold on…. oh, “At Least It Felt Like A Promise” by Triumph and Parade… i see, el oh el.  Well, two more days of school left and then…..SUMMER!  Yay!  I am so ready for it too, even though this year has rushed by… Okay, I shall go and do something else productive, like maybe print off my Printmaking final Reflection paper.  Au Revoir .

{ je t’aime; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment