Monday, June 8, 2009

[ chillin’ with no make-up on ]

that’s when you the prettiest i hope that you don’t take it wrong

Laura

yay!  qwerty keyboard!My birthday is tomorrow!  I got a new phone from my mum today though!   I love it, especially the full qwerty keyboard and that slider part.  It’s 3G too, so now I have… ahem… “America’s fasted 3G network” or something like that.  It had everything I need, like IM and email, texting, camera… you know, that essentials.  I’m stoked, and yes, I just said stoked.  I’ve really needed a new phone for a long time, so really, I’m way over-due.  I’m not doing anything special for my birthday but I’m still excited for it.  :)

Yesterday was fun, I stayed over Steafene’s sister’s house.  We didn’t stay up that late but we still managed to sleep in until 1pm!  I have no idea how we did that.  I also had some really weird dreams… and I strangely could vividly remember them.  I  say dreams and not dream because I woke up several times in the night and each time I went back to sleep… I started dreaming something different.  Well, it rained pretty hard today, so I wont be spending time in the garden really.  I hope you all have a lovely day!  :)

{ dance in the rain ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment