Friday, August 14, 2009

[ why am i wearing your class ring? ]

shake the glitter off your clothes now

Laura

Hello beauties!  I’m an a really really good mood today.  I got up early as heck, went to go and babysit, took the little ones to the aquatic center, ran into two very funny people, went home, hung out with those two very funny people for a while, then they left, I continued to babysit, watched a movie with the kids, then got paid!  Yay!  Laura had money!  :)  I really want to go and spend it all, right now, at Urban Outfitters.  But I wont, because I really want to save up for my gorgeous camera that I will cherish forever.  That’s right,  forever.  I’ll take probably half a million pictures and post them on my Flickr and my Tumblr all day, every day.   I got soaking wet today, and not because of the pool. 

run!

Because some mean people like to chase after poor little girls and pick them up against their will and carry them over to their accomplice with the hose.  Grrrrrrrr!  It was a lot of fun though.  I’m in a really good mood right now, and seeing my gorgeous desktop background just makes me even happier.  I’m really hungry though, so I think I’m going to go and fetch me a well deserved snack!  Actually a meal, that would be nice… mmm, veggie burger. Alright, I’ll be back soon, alright?!  Okay, I’m back, and I’m sitting here with a yummy veggie burger, with ginger and spices.  With hot sauce and a glass of cold vanilla soy milk.  Perfection.  I’m so happy I got paid today, and I’m working again tomorrow at around 6:45am, I know it’s early, but that just means more money.  Alright, I need to go and eat this food, bye!

{ have fun ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment