Friday, August 21, 2009

[ sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare ]

either way I don't wanna wake up from you



Laura
Hi! How is everyone doing today? I just got back form Denny's and I'm really full right now. I was playing the Sims 3 earlier and my sim is pregnant! Woot woot! haha, she starting throwing up and complaining of back pain and such. So I sent her off to the spa. I don't think I play Sims honestly anymore. I always cave in and find some cheats for money and work maybe one day a week. So unlike real life, but it's fun to just be lazy and rich. ;)
borthers  :)  awhI have cute little brothers, i love them to bits. They get on my last nerve a lot, but I really do love them a lot. I'm sleeping over Steafene's house tomorrow! Yay! Last time I was there, we slept in a car and talked about so many things. It was really fun, and I bet this time will be incridibly fun too, because, well... it ALWAYS is. :) I really don't feel like blogging today, and that's why Twitter is so wonderful! I can call up and rant and it'll post to my blog. No typing or anything! Magic! Tumbler will be my new obsession next year, I can feel it. I'm tempted just to bail out and start on that project. But, that sentence just sounded like something a certain ass would say, and I'm so close to the end, I can taste it.

{ so close ; Laura xx ♥}

2 comments:

  1. Awe, you always have fun at my house?? I'm flattered. But how couldn't you have fun sleeping in Hayley with like ten times as many blankets as were needed? There's no way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amaingly fun!
    I love love loved the random idea of sleeping in a car

    ReplyDelete