Monday, August 10, 2009

[ drink down this gin and kerosene ]

nothing comes as easy as you


Laura
Hey! I had a pretty good day today, I woke up at 6:30am, took my time, and then made my way to the house down the street where I babysit. They originally wanted me to do 14 hours. but they got off work early, so I ended up working more like 6 hours. But tomorrow, I have to get there at 8:30 and be there for a long, long, long time. God bless hourly rates. They're paying me this Friday and I am sooo excited! If ou are reading this and it's unformatted, I am sorry, my mum is on the computer right now, looking at lovely houses in Twickenham (where we used to live) and gawking at the amazing pools, roof terraces and such. But as usual, I will fix it later.
centerfold  I'm going to have to blog early tomorrow morning because I have to babysit, and might not have access to a computer all day. You see, they don't have a computer, internet, air conditioning or much else. It really makes me appreciate things like air conditioning, new furniture, laptops, TVs, stereo systems, iPods and everything else. The kids have hand-me-downs waiting in a trunk fir them up till the age of 14! And I was complaining about not being able to go the Urban Outfitters and buy some more useless stuff. Sigh. Well, I hope they don't want me to look after the kids on Wednesday, because David and I are planning to hang out and mess around on his new Mac Book! I love Mac Books. I'm a Mac at heart, and I dearly miss our OSX in England. it was pretty hot today, and humid too! But I sort of like the heat, I like it a lot more than the cold! I HATE winter! Well, I also hate typing unformatted notes, because I'm slightly OCD , so I'm going to go now, bye!

{ mew ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment