Saturday, August 15, 2009

[ here we go, go , go go again ]

and you never say what you mean

Laura

Hello there!  Today was a very fun-filled day. But I am truly exhausted, and I just want to get in my warm blanket and blast the air con, but I wont, because that’s wasteful.

I’d be your eternal best friend if you go to my YouTube page, subscribe, rate and watch my videos!  I’m planning on making another one, Mason Proper maybe?  I don’t know, you should tell me via comments what I should do.  Paramore possibly?  (Yes, Steafene, Paramore ;) ).  So, I started babysitting really early today, and got off of work at 8pm.  And well, I was babysitting, and Cyrus randomly came over (coffee in hand) and hung out with me (and the kids) for a while.  Then…. the kids parental units came home, dun dun dun.  But, it was cool, they didn’t care, and that’s why today was sweet.  Tomorrow I get another day off, woot woot!  I’m so happy, I get to wake up when I please and I get to go and eat yummy food at my Uncle’s house.  Holler!  Well, I’m going to go and talk to some folks.  Bye!

{ hot potato ; Laura xx ♥}

1 comment:

  1. "(Yes, Steafene, Paramore ;) )." You know my feelings on this.

    ReplyDelete