Sunday, August 9, 2009

[ so it’s not just gonna happen like that ]

i aint no hollaback girl

Laura

Hiya!  I got back from the charity race, Leg It For Life, a while ago, and watched the curios case of Benjamin Button with my mum.  The T-Shirts are yellow and look like they say : Legit For Life,  it’s kind of funny.  Well, I’m sorry for the very short post yesterday, but I was really tired, and I needed sleep.  It took me forever to get to sleep last night anyways.  I got into bed at around 8:50pm but didn’t end up falling asleep until almost there's a fork in the road12:00am!   But I am wide awake right now and I feel like hopping on my bike and going for another bike ride.  I rode my bike to the Soccer Complex this morning so I could get the the race thing on time.  It was fun, I was paired up with Catie and we had quite a bit of fun.  I know, I know, I promised a bigger, better entry today, but you know what, I just don’t feel like it right now.  This blog has lost it’s oomph this week, sorry about that.  Well, I’m going to go and get something to eat.  I had one bagel and some grapes but nothing else, so I think I’ll go and eat some rice or something along those lines.  My brothers are still up north right now, so they’ll be coming home soon!  I sort of miss them, even though I only saw them yesterday.  I might write later, maybe. Bye!

{ :) ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment