Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[ take on me, take on me ]

I’ll be gone in a day

Laura

Hello hello hello.  I started another tumblr.  Orchid Tea, www.orchidtea.tumblr.com and I almost like it more than my own tumblr.  So I have come to this conclusion.  I will use www.laura-e-rose.tumblr.com for my own actual blogging and www.orchidtea.tumblr.com for those pictures that just make you think, or wonder the meaning of… or laugh, or cry.  Or whatever. 

imissyou

Decode this message, or at least try.  Do you want a hint?  Okay then, read the italicized words only.  Yeah, I know, quite the opposite as to what is written when you first read it.  I made it up, and that’s probably why it isn’t very good.  But Right now I’m waiting upon my mother so that I can bleach up my roots so that I don’t look like a badger skink monster for tomorrow.  I love peroxide.  :)

{ peroxide princess ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment