Saturday, August 29, 2009

[ do you think about me now and then ]

keep making that platinum and gold for me

Laura

I don’t know why I bother writing my name at the top of these posts anymore.  I mean, I’m the only one writing in here since Hannah disappeared.  I have to write, draw and take amazing photos for an amazing person.  Because I didn’t do what I wanted to do for them… because I fail at letter sending.  I will do this though.

all you expected

Haha, I really need to start writing more poetry, taking ore pictures, sewing more clothes, cleaning more rooms, making more money and doing more overall.  I think it’s list time.  I love to make lists and they always help me separate my thoughts and feel like I know what’s going on, what needs to be done, and when.  I like to sort things out on paper because then I can just look at it and feel better about everything.  I was looking through my wallet a while ago and I tend to have random things in there.  I found a note that I had written myself and it just made me smile.  So I think I’m going to write out another note for myself and hide it somewhere.  Then I’ll avoid it and pull it out at some point and smile after reading it.  I think I’ll go and draw something epic right now.

{ wait ; Laura xx [screw hearts]}

No comments:

Post a Comment