Tuesday, August 11, 2009

[ what’s my offense this time? ]

you treat me just like another stranger

Laura

I WILL fix this, I just don’t want to miss out on a day, aright?!  I’m so close to the end, but yet so far.  I’m in love:

Isn’t that adorable?!  I love it, it’s so silly, he’s so silly. Well, I got to home early today!  Yay!  They got off of work early so I’m home now.  Time seems to fly when I’m home and not looking after those kids, I mean they’re lovely but, geez, I’m tired.  Just got off of the phone with my dad, t’was nice talking to him :)  I can’t wait to see my sister next year!  (Yes, I know, a whole year away, ah well.).  But, I’m going to keep this short because I don’t really have anything to write, and I’m tired.  Pay Day on Friday!  ;) 

bye!!

{ rawrrawr ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment