Sunday, August 16, 2009

[ i’ll meet you in the fog ]

i bought a tea leaf to find out where you are

Laura

FOG fog FOGBless my times two!  I just sneezed twice, ugh.  Listening to Fog by Mason Proper.  I love that band so much.  Ug, I’m just sitting on the sofa right now with my two brothers, the third one is downstairs.  Oh wait, now he’s here bugging me, singing the words to this song all wrong on purpose, grrrr.  I’ve been pretty lazy with picture crediting lately,   so i’ll do it properly today.  I’m editing some photographs right now, but they wont be on my flickr because I don’t really like to put self portraits up on my Flickr, no matter how vain I am haha.  I just god a really horrible, terrible picture taken of me.  I’m really hungry, but I’m debating between riblets and a chik’n burger.  or maybe I’ll cook up some vegetarian enchiladas, those were really good the last time I made them.  Or maybe I should just eat something small seeing as my uncle should be here soon, hmmph.  I dunno, I guess I’ll just eat something now and stop debating with myself over my own blog.  Bye!

Picture credits:

1st:Dante Laurini Jr  click to view his stream on flickr

{ get money ; Laura xx }

No comments:

Post a Comment