Sunday, August 30, 2009

[ he’s a keeper definitely ]

forever and ever i’ll keep him safe

Laura

I’m in such an odd mood right now.  Blah. I had so much fun with Steafene with weekend!  We stayed up the entirety of the first night and we went on the paddle boat and paddled out to the middle of the Lake at 2am and then we slept for a bit on the water trampoline in the middle of the lake.  After that, we went home and went for a bike ride to the school at cycled around the blacktop and wandered around until 5:30am.  then we crashed on our beds and slept until noon.  We had tons of fun.  :)

up in this bitchhhh

Hahahaha!  I love that cartoon strip, especially the funeral one!  I’m just trying to upload the dozen of picture we took with my phone, and it’s taking an eternity!  check out my tumblr!  OrchidTea and look at all the lovely things I’ve posted.  Alright then, i guess I[m going to go and eat supper now.  I’ll write in the morning! 

{ up high ; Laura xx lessthanthree}

No comments:

Post a Comment