Friday, August 7, 2009

[ hold you through the night and watch that colorado sunshine ]

see your face lit by starlight

Laura

he loves me not... Ahhh!  Sleepover at Hannah’s grandma’s house!  Our first sleepover together, which is really odd considering the fact that we have known each other for so long!  But we indulged on vegan food and had pretty much an awesome time together, but, of course, I wouldn’t expect any less!  I’m listening to some awesome music right now, Joey would appreciate it.  Speaking of, I need to decipher a plan to  go to Joeys house, because, since ma mere’s fab news, we’ll all be going to the cottage this weekend.  This isn’t a bad thing, well, it sort of is, because i made semi-plans with Joey to hang out and watch Father Ted episodes with Wheat Thins and gourmet coffee.  Hmm, this is also going to be a rather short entry, because I have to leave the house soon.  I’ve been fairly bust lately so the formatting of all these posts has sort of gone down hill.  That’s another reason why Tumblr is the way to go!  Automatic formatting.  And instead of using lyrics and  such as titles, I'll just post whatever I want, and the quotes, conversations and whatever, will automatically be formatted as I please, in a loverly clean, girly design.  Oh, my mother is calling me, so that’s my queue to go, and so I shall have to get my stuff and go.  Once again, like every other mini trip I take, I will fix up all this posting when I get back.  Bye!

{ rawr rawr rawr ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment