Sunday, August 23, 2009

[ boy you're my temporary high ]

not even death can make us part

Laura
Listening to Beyonce once again. Plans were changed and I ended up staying over Brianna's house with Steafene. Fun though. We watched The Final Riot and it was amazing. "And that's why we have rolls!" best quote of the DVD. It took 3 hours for the DVD to finally work, but we waited it out and watched it all. I love Paramore, I love Josh, I love Hayley, I love Jeremy, I love Zac and I love Taylor. I really want to go to a meet and greet for Paramore. And Chiodos would be cool, I was technically at a Chiodos one but I was too busy keeping my spot in the front row.
I really like my outfit today, and I'm sorry if I'm tooting my own horn, but ah well. I'm wearing charcoal grey tights, dark blue denim short shorts with a black tank top, a white with black pinstripes Claiborne dress shirt with a wide black belt, high waisted of course, pearls and my pink Keds. Oh and I fixed my Ray Bans.
I'm listening to Manchester Orchestra right now, they make me happy. Click 'Listen' on the widget just over there to hear some of their new tracks. I really want to go and see them in concert in September. Apparently they are going to be in Grand Rapids pretty soon and I would really love to go and see them. I wish that they would come back to Mac's Bar again though.



{ sit down again ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment