Saturday, August 8, 2009

[ when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ]

THATS AMORE

Laura

Hello there! I know, I know, yucky unformatted post. That only means one thing, I don't have access to the laptop, God bless my OX. Well, I just had a shower with a hot oil conditioning treatment for my hair and a brown sugar body scrub. I feel invigorated. We went shopping today, and spend hundreds of dollars (over 400) on groceries. Wow, we sure can shop! So we are now stocked up for the next hundred years. And if a war were to occur right outside, we'd have enough tinned food to last us.sleepy time I am VERY tired right now because I was woken up every hour last night. And so, seeing as I have to wake up at 7am tomorrow, I am going to go to bed soon. But tomorrow, I promise you a beautiful post, much longer than this one. 

{ GOODNIGHT!!! ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment