Thursday, August 6, 2009

[ but i don't know who ii wanna be ]

i must ravel down the unforsaken road

Laura

Hiya!  Well, I went for a jog today and then came home (a smidgen late, sorry mum) and took a shower.   Then my mum came home and wasn’t pissed off at me for getting home late, because, well, I don’t want to post my life on here (even though I pretty much have), but let’s just say, that she is now much happier considering work.  So I’m sitting here drinking yummy grapefruit juice and eating Bruscette alle olive! multiple sclerosisThis shows the brain of a patient with MS, multiple sclerosis.  Someone in my family was diagnosed with this recently and everyone has been very concerned and scared.  I have read countless pamphlets, leaflets and informational booklets.  Some have scared me, others reassured me, and the rest confused me further.  It’s such a complicated matter, that I refuse to blog my feelings out.  So I shall leave this post short and sweet.  :)

{ dare to love ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment