Thursday, August 27, 2009

[ oh god I aint got no other place to hide ]

YEAH YOU GOT MY BACK AGAINST THE WALL

Laura
I can't write today... I just can't do it! Ugh, I'm not in a writing mood at all. I'm in a photographic fashion kind of mood but I'm going to stay true to my constant blogging and I will NOT give it up until school starts! I got invited to Lookbook.nu! :] My page is www.lookbook.com/laura_e_rose and if you go to it, you can see one of my favourite outfits. I can't wait until the 15th September when I get to see Cage the Elephant and Manchester Orchestra and Silversun Pickups. Argh! I'm totally not in a writing mood! I'm in a: fill out my application to Urban Outfitters and take more pictures for my lookbook and tumblr mood. So... here is a picture of a fox.
Awww! Don't you just wanna hug it and keep it forever! I miss the guy from Urban Outfitters.... he was pretty gorgeous. Anyways, as I said, I'm not in the mood for this blog right now. SO go and check out my tumblrs and lookbook and such.

{ hello there; LAura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment