Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[ i am fine, i am fine, i am fine ]

i just need one hundred dollars

Laura

Good day everyone. Today I went with my grandma and my younger brothers to the University Club pool to go swimming and such. So we got there at about 1pm and left at about 5:15pm. So much swimming! So, we were chilling, swimming, playing guess who and eating cookies and milkshakes. Then, my little brother got a memory card game and we went to a picnic table and started playing. And guess what wonderful person came up to greet us! If you guessed David Dalen then you were right! (by the way, you can access his Twtter by clicking his name).

shkae it out

I’m going to finish writing this upstairs…. br. Okay, I'm upstairs right now and this is probably going to make this post look really screwed up. I'm on the phone with Steafene right now, she has a blog.... www.athenasbrandneweyes.blogspot.com so, yeah. Go to it and enjoy her writing, alright? :) Hayley Williams is a meanie who psyched out her fans, no cool. I mean, it's a bit unrealistic to expect her to tweet her number but, really, come on. Anyway, Steafene is at a Baseball game and I can hear all the sounds in the background, it's like I'm there! I've never been to a baseball game. I need to bleach my hair tomorrow morning, so that I wont look like a freak in my yearbook picture. Ugh, I hope I don't look stupid... like the last 6 years haha. At least I'll see a whole bunch of people. Okay, I'm starving, bye!

{ shake it out ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment