Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[ i stu stu stutter when you ask me what im thinking bout ]

i can't wait to see you again

Laura

Hiya!  So, today wasn’t really a busy day, I just did lots of laundry and cleaning.  I listened to a crap load of music too, especially Josh Farro stuff, because I’m an obsessed lunatic.  Haha, just kidding.  AWH I’m also in love with Jimmy Robbins, just for the record.  I mean, how can you NOT love that picture?!  It’s beyond cute!  Yeah, well today my neighbours asked me if I would look after their cat for $5 a day while they go on a little trip somewhere.  yay!  More money!  I’ve decided that I really want to get some grey pirate style boots in time for winter.  I can’t find exactly what I want though, which is sad.  I can’t wait for this blog to be finished because I’m actually excited to start my tumblr account blog thing.  I also just a dailybooth account.  dailybooth.com/laura_e_rose.  Because that’s the name I use for everything.  This post is going to be record short… maybe.  Well, for me  anyways.  Hannah can get away with a sentence or two lol.  Je t’aime!

{ smile! ; Laura ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment