Tuesday, August 4, 2009

[ wednesday mornings turn to endless nights]

corridors screaming, breath of fresh air

Laura

So that's what those hammock type thing on the for of tents are for….lol.

Another cute cat related video for you today.  I was just on www.cuteoverload.com and this shoed up, and, well, I couldn’t help myself.  Ooooh, i got a Tumblr account. (If I haven’t told you already), but I’m not going to use it until school starts up again.  I started this summer blog with Hannah, and I’m going to finish it.  Wow, I’m making vegetarian enchiladas and they are really spicy, yum!!  But the sauce I’ve made to put over the top is from a sweeter pepper and hot sauce.  I’m just waiting for the oven to heat up do I an pop them in and bake them.  They are going to be yummy!  My grandma gave me this book called The Soloist and it’s actually really good.  I think anyone who needs for summer reading should give it a try.Also, considering my KFC protest, if anyone has some good ideas for a chant we could use, that would be cool.  Just comment down at the bottom of this post.  (click the word comments).  Now, I would love to stay and chat but I have to finish making food, go for a run, read and draw.  Oh, and I started a new diary the night before last.  It’s looking pretty and amazing.  :)  I love starting new things; new notebooks, new diaries, new blogs, new sites.  It’s just fresh and clean and…. lovely.  Oh wow, after I post this post, it will be the 87th post I’ve made  (But it will be the 93rd post including Hannah’s).  Which means…. we started this blog about 88 days ago (because the first post isn’t listed on my blog editor as I posted it at school, oh that means, I have done 88!).  Well, I really do have to get going now!

{ shine on again ; Laura xx ♥}

2 comments: