Sunday, August 2, 2009

[ back to when i was seven years old ]

covered in glitter and smooth lines

Laura

Four words: Vegan Coconut Cream Pie.  Amazing.  My mum just now got back form her one day holiday to Clifford Lake and she brought me back a huge slice of vegan pie from the Clifford Lake Hotel.  It’s really amazing, it has so much coconut in it!  And I’m not a really but coconut fan but this pie just made my taste buds very, very happy.  Why have I been talking about food so much these past few posts?!  Maybe because these past few days have been filled with hours of babysitting, in which I’ve submerged myself in some good old Food Network.  YAWWWWWN!  What a nap!  Isn’t that kitty adorable?  Well, I think so, I love it’s eyes, how one is half closed, so cute.  I’m having a really good day today, I don’t know why, but I am, and it’s really nice :).  I was thinking about Tumblr again last night.  I want to get one, but I’ll miss using this blog editor… unless…. hmmm, I may be able to use it for Tumblr too.  We’ll find out.  But if I can’t, then I might stick to Blogger, just maybe.  Stefan is off playing a show today, yay!  And my mum has to wake up in 10 minutes to go to work.  so, again, I will be babysitting.  Story of my life. I need to babysit for some money, soon!!  D’accord, I shall go now, and figure out what to do about my blog predicament. Lots of love!

picture credits

1st:simple moth click to view their stream on flickr

{ asjdfkl ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment