Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[ it got blurry ‘cause i’d had enough ]

want my girls heart or her pearls

Laura

Hello there!  I woke up this morning with immediate Twitter-Rage.  Argh!  Stupid Twitter, I hate it for so many reasons, but I love it too.  But I don’t think I will be using it as often as I was.  But maybe, this is a good thing.  It will help me get over my twisted ways of communication.  It’s  not healthy at all!twit...tweet...twitter.

this guy some really amazing work.  I think you should check it out!  Click on the picture or the link below.  I’m going swimming today, and then we’re throwing a birthday party for my younger brothers.  (Lucky kids get a birthday week.)  So they had presents yesterday, swimming, party and more presents today, and Friday they go up north.  Oh to be eight again.  My birthday wasn’t nearly as eventful.  I just did what normal people do most days of summer, go out with friends, see a movie, hang out downtown and go home.  Not very interesting, I know.  I didn’t even have a birthday cake on my birthday, oh and my grandma came over the next day with a few presents stating:

I forgot it was your birthday, but it’s your mothers fault because she didn’t call to remind me.

Excuse me Grandma!?  Apparently she can remember my brother’s birthday, Obamas birthday, her own birthday, but not my birthday, oh so confusing.  Whatever, I’m wayyyy over that though, I mean, my birthday was in the beginning of June!  Just, having more birthdays coming up reminded me of mine.  Well, I have to do some cleaning up before I leave, so, bye!

picture credit:

1st: tsevis click to view their stream on flickr

{ yaaawwwwnnn ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment