Thursday, August 13, 2009

[ i put you in my pocket ]

you asked if we could grow old together

Laura

Listening to Mrs.. Nash and her songs of bananas and pockets.  Guess what happened today?!  Ignorance, the new single by Paramore on their new album, Brand New Eyes. 

Pretty sweet, no?  Sorry it’s not a great version,but I tried to embed the MTV version, but it wasn’t working out for me.  It’s a good ‘ol Paramore video with a more serious approach.  The light bulb is a nice touch, don’t you think?  ;)  I watched the video 3 times I think, and took about have a million screenshots, here is one of them:oh poor josh Oh, What a Catch Donnie by Fall Out Boy also got it’s own music video the other day, but I don’t really think it’s that great, so, meh.  Today is a musical day off for me, and I’m loving it.  I can’t wait to get my lovely money on Friday, mmmm, money. 

Visit RinglingBeatsAnimals.com

There’s you daily dose of animal rights for you!  If you were planning on going to the circus, think again!  This is a rather media filled blog post, isn’t it?  Did you know that Josh Farro, of Paramore sings and writes his own songs?  Most of them are perfect songs to fall asleep to, they’re so mellow and slow, and sad.  Well, I’m going to head off now, bye!

{ just the same; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment