Friday, August 28, 2009

[ mad people worry never hurry ]

and now i see

Laura

Hi!  I’m just about to go and finish packing for my weekend away with Steafene at Indian Lake.  I have about 5 hours until I have to be all ready.  And for once in a million years, I haven’t fully packed a day before.  evol love I really want to save my money.  But I totally just spent $25 on shampoo and conditioner.  Argh, I really wish I didn’t spend that money.  But whatever, I’m definitely going to chill out and save my $120 that’s hidden away from my eyes and refuse to spend it.  I hate money, I hate saving up for things and I hate how I want to buy so many things!  It’ so frustrating!!!  Anyone want to donate some cash to me?  I’d love you forever!  Ugh, I just handed over more money to my mummy, I’m screwed money-wise.

{ the sweetest thing ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment