Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[ all the yes men said ‘no comment’ ]

I wanna scream ‘i love you’ from the top of my lungs, but I’m afraid that someone else will hear me

Laura

Yes!  I get a day off tomorrow!  Wow, working is hard work!  Running after tireless children all day, jumping around on a trampoline, breaking up fight, being a kid takes up a lot of energy!  Wow, Black Eyed Peas are playing right now, and I am so sick of  Boom Boom Pow.  I’m definitely sleeping in tomorrow, I need it!  My old cheerleading coach from 8th grade really wants me to join the team this year and said I could do varsity.  Ha!  Cheerleading, wow, well, I sort of promised myself that I wouldn’t do it in High School due to the possibility  of being labeled a cheerleader, again.  But the cheerleaders at our school are nothing like the stereotypical movie ones.  FORGET IT PLEASEI was told a really sad story by a little girl today, so heartbreaking.  It made me so angry, sad, confused and pissed ff, all at once.  People can be so horrible, so mean, so thoughtless.  Ugh, it really did make me upset, stupid people.  Well, I do get a day off tomorrow, and my mum is leaving for New York tomorrow too.  She’ll only be gone a few days, but ah well.  I wish I was going to New York.  I’m getting paid on Friday!  Can’t wait!  And I’m saving up for my camera, it’s taking forever!  But I also want to go shopping.  Well, I’m off to go on www.polyvore.com for some ‘shopping’.  Peace!

{ peace again ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment