Thursday, August 20, 2009

[ ‘cause i confide in wolves at night ]

well have you seen my baby girl?

Laura

Okay, before I really say anything about today, let me see this.My bestie, Steafene, is writing an incredibly amazing story, and I think you should check it out, and the rest of her blog while you’re at it.  http://athenasbrandneweyes.blogspot.com/

I’m starting to write a story too, and the working title right now is: Letters From October.    I love the month October, and I love what I’ve written so far.  I’ve been reading such books as Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Octavian Nothing  and my descriptive writing has just increased in descriptive ten fold.thank you thank you Well, I just went to the neighbours a little while ago and fed the cat and popped the little kitty a purple pill because she had been bitten by something and needs meds, poor thing.  Well, the couple down the road want me to babysit for them tomorrow morning, but I’m really tired of their short notice requests for my services.  I mean, the kids are fine, loud, ADD and hyperactive, but… fine.  The thing is, I like my air conditioning and a rest at least once and hour when I’m looking after kids.  But with kids it’s up and go for hours on end. But then again… money :).

{ dream ; Laura xx  ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment