Monday, August 3, 2009

[ and still no one knows how you got home]

--last—night--

Laura

Brightened you day a bit, no?  Well, today I decided that I’d post a video instead of a picture form Flickr.  Wow, I started writing this and then walked away form it for 4 hours!!!  Wow.  Well, I am planning a protest/demonstration against KFC in September.  Peta2.com is sending me a big ol’ supply kit with signs etc.  I’ve already got 4 conformations and I just announced it 6 minutes ago!  I have a feeling this will be fun!  One of my friends offered to dress up in a chicken suit or something of the kind.  So we will protest against scalded alive  birds who live horrible lives.  Roll clip….jay kay.  Those are too gruesome for our blog thanks.  "bird abuse... what's the use?" There will be petitions, costumes, signs, flies and chants!  I can’t wait!  I have a feeling that the animal rights club shall be awesome this year!  More recognition, more protests, more members and more food!  Can I get a high five?  Ha-ha, thanks.  ;)

Steafene: “Laura, you’re just a natural blogger ;) ”

{ go veg!; Laura xx ♥}

2 comments:

  1. Plus Carly is starting a green/animal rights club at LCC and she says we can work with them and they'll work with us so double numbers at least.

    ReplyDelete