Monday, August 17, 2009

[ i am not overly concerned ]

for one time only, make an exception

Laura

Hi!  It’s my cat, Kaspyrs, birthday today!  He’s a gorgeous 3 year old Ragdoll Birman kitty, and I love him!  I stayed up late last night and still didn’t find time to write in my diary, ops.  I’m listening to this amazing song called Day Old Hate by City and Colour.  Beautiful song, seriously, i love this band so much.  Check out this scam that I was sent:  (Click the picture to see it bigger).lol

It made me laugh out loud.  It’s seriously stupid, but funny.  i downloaded some amazingly amazing songs the other day, and I woe up, went downstairs, plugged my iPod (as crappy as it is) into my stereo and started bouncing around and cleaning the house.  I did a poop ton of laundry, dishes, hoovered and other stuff.  :P  And now I really want to make some food, I have some Tofu in the refrigerator, waiting to be cut up, marinated and popped in a stir-fry.  Maybe with green beans, brown long grain rice, various vegetables.  I realise now that people would rather read shorter, sweeter posts, so, if this applies to you, today is your lucky day.

{ nothing is here ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment