Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[ my boy builds coffins]

for the rich && the poor

Laura

I’m eating ice cream right now, cookie dough in a waffle cone.  One of my favourites actually.  And my little brother, Alex, is sitting here looking over my shoulder reading my words as I type them, waiting for me to be done so that he can play his cute little cartoon network games.  But to be honest, I enjoy a little CheeseQuest 3D every now and then.  giddy up horsie!It’s a pretty tight game actually.  Well, I think I’m in love… with Manchester Orchestra.  I love them so much, they’re exactly what I need when I want to wind down and just shut my eyes and listen to some good music.  Yes, it is love.  But right now I’m listening to Chiodos, ‘Life is a Perception of Your Own Reality’… good tune.  Sometimes putting my iTunes on shuffle works out, sometimes it doesn’t.  It might decide that it can play something hardcore-ish like Chiodos on minute, and then some Lily Allen the next.  I mean, I’m not arguing with it, but sometimes it seems to know  just what I want to listen to.  Today, (well, actually yesterday) I decided that I hate Twitter.  I don’t actually hate it, because I still use it.  It’s just, 140 characters isn't enough to express your mood or feelings most of the time, and when some people update their status in a very vague fashion, I’m just left sitting there staring at the screen like a dummy, with a pile of questions building up.    Stupid Twitter, grr.  But you should follow me on it anyway, http://twitter.com/Laura_E_Rose

Alright, I’ve blabbered on long enough for today.  Oh, and in case you didn’t notice, I’m hyper linking interesting or useful websites for your convenience--- or apparently not, since Blogger will only allow me to link to places in this blog for some reason… hmmm…

{i’ve got a good feeling about this; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment