Sunday, May 24, 2009

[ it’s the little things you miss…]

{…like waking up, all alone}

my second home

Laura

Just got done talking to my cousin and family in Cork, Ireland.  I love them so much.  Shane and Trish left after a bit, but I was talking to Aoife and Lughaidh for quite a bit after they went out.  The best art of the whole thing is the fact that it’s free.  I’m going to miss Ireland so so so much this year.  Really, I mean, I've spent pretty much every summer of my life in Ireland, and if i haven’t been there over the summer, it’s because I lived there and went over to England instead.  Well, all that means is that I’m going to have to make this summer fantastic.  And I can’t do that alone!!!  So, everyone, we should hang out a bunch this summer!  Just hit me up on my mobile and we’ll plan an outing :).  Relax by MIKA is playing right now, it reminds me of the time I woke up at 4 in the morning, and heard my mum blasting MIKA from the stereo in the sitting room.  Good times.  Well, I think I’m going to go out now, and enjoy the warm warm sun.  And we have the day off tomorrow, for Memorial Day.  So, goodbye I guess.  :]

{climb a tree today; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment