Saturday, May 23, 2009

[ i just think that we’d get on ]

 “There ain’t no rest for the wicked, an money don’t grow on trees…” 

Laura

That song is stuck in my head.  It’s the first day of the long i'd like to live hereweekend.  And I’ve been writing in this blog pretty solidly for the past three days, and that’s a good thing I guess.  :)  Nothing too interesting happening today.  Some babysitting, I’ll write some more later if anything does go down worth recording.  I can’t wait until summer!  13 days remaining including weekends!  I couldn’t be more excited, well I could, but, you know what I mean.  I’m reading Ashputtle right now, and if you don’t know the story, Google it, I’m one-hundred percent sure you’ve heard a version of the story.  Everyone has heard it before.     I love today!  I feel so uplifted and I just wish I could be this happy most of the time.  Even though my shoulder and arm still ache a lot… I’m happy.

{ take a chance today; Love Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment