Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[ i’ll breath when i am able ]

“for now i’ll hold it in”

Laura

It was lashing rain today.pretty,  but wont do jack in the rain  I love the rain so much, it’s so pretty and it doesn’t rain enough here.  But I got caught in the worst of it, unfortunately.  I got in the door and my shoes were full of water… ick.  Yearbooks were released today, I didn’t get one yet, but they made a mistake in it that pissed me off.  They gave someone else all the credit for initiating the Animal Rights Club… and I worked my ass off to get that sorted out!  Whatever, I guess I don’t care that much, it’s just kind of stupid and irritating.  But, regardless of false information, I;m getting a yearbook this Friday or Thursday, $65.  They’re pretty big, and I’ve never gotten one before so, I’m overdue for one.  I may as well get one you know?  Nothing much happened today, aside from yearbooks and rain… so I’ll end it there instead of going on and on. 

{these things take time; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment