Friday, May 22, 2009

[ i’d rather have a broken arm ]

[…than have my arms around you]

cloud watching sounds like a fun idea...

Laura

Today was the senior’s last day. And my phone isn’t working, and I screwed up my shoulder. Let’s go in order, shall we? Well, the seniors left our school (very loudly) today, and they decided to make it a big day, as usual. They drew all over the pavement with sidewalk chalk, put condiments on the car's of juniors and sophomores (ruining the paint-job) and yelling, screaming, and making the biggest scene they could make. God I’ll miss them. And about my phone being screwed up, it decided to cop-out and stop working at around 11am this morning… fantastic. It will be all better tomorrow though, but in the mean time, I wont be texting anyone. And about the whole shoulder incident, well, I was sitting at lunch with Hannah, and decided to move (for the third time) to a bench since the bugs on the grass were irritating the crap out of us. So I sat down and all of the sudden… BANG… the seat just falls back completely and i hit my shoulder (which already majorly ached from some muscle pain I had in that area already). I felt a ‘pop’ and a grinding sound. Not Good. The bench was missing four out of the six bolts it originally had. So I went to the clinic and they gave me some ice in a bag… so i ate the ice and asked for something that would actually it get's boring after a while :Phelp me. So now I have this pediatric ‘Snoopy and Woodstock’ themed sling that is about an inch too small for me (my other option was an extra-large sling that was way too big). So that’s my day in a nutshell. I hope you had a better one.

{ Lots of Love, Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment