Thursday, May 21, 2009

[ && i wonder how long it will take me to get home… ]

-- I'll wait for an hour or so at the carousel  --

only 3 left now :(Laura

I found a bird’s nest with my brothers a while ago… and lying right under it, in a sad, depressing little mound, was a dead baby bird that fell out of it. No one wanted to move it, so I guess it’s up to me to give it a little burial or something… poor thing. Senior's last day tomorrow. :( But a lot of the seniors are going to come back next week so that they can finish up some stuff, get yearbooks and clear out all of their stuff from their lockers. But they are officially done with school, tomorrow, when the bell rings at 2:35pm. Apparently there is supposed to be a senior prank at 9:09am tomorrow, but from what I’ve heard, it seems pretty hard to pull. But you never really know what the seniors are capable of until they do it.

{Signing off; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment