Saturday, May 30, 2009

[ he sunny, can we take ‘em to the bridge? ]

Uhh…okay :)

Laura

Blah, so here I am, at home babysitting my little devilish brothers.  I was just at an Open House for my brother’s good friends, Patrick and Brad.  I suppose they are my friends too. :)  it was fun, ate cupcakes and pasta salad and fruit, drinking sprite, and of course, playing some hardcore badminton!  We made a pretty interesting team, if I do say so myself.  Well, I only got to go to that one Open House, because I have to babysit, unfortunately.  Oh how I hate babysitting SO much.  It’s so annoying, but, whatever.i want to keep my cap haha

I’m watching  “John Tucker Must Die” .  It’s interesting, funny… stupid guys.  Blah, I feel like today is a movie and a cuppa day.  Yeah, that sounds pretty nice right about now, I’ll be back, I have to go make some Chamomile tea.   Okay, I’m back, and this tea is perfection.  Well, Today wasn’t amazing but it wasn’t super boring either.  Ugh, shoot me, I just said “super boring”… I need to chillax on the U.S. lingo there.  Well, I hope you all have a good day and hit some Open Houses for some free grub and badminton games!

{fallen from grace…disgrace ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment