Monday, May 25, 2009

[life doesn’t wait for the weekends anymore]

potato-potato-tomato-tomato

Laura

We’re throwing a barbeque today for Memorial Day.  It’s very unlike my family to do something so involved but, whatever.  There is a lot of food, including, ribs, chicken, burgers, vegetarianumm, vegetarian for me, thanks

burgers, potatoes, crisps, drinks, appetizers and much more.  We went out to the shops and did some recycling and got around $11 dollars in return, i had no idea we had 110 cans!  But anyways, we bough delicious food and drinks and set everything up.  My grandma is about to arrive so I’m to make this post short and sweet.  I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day and fills their tummies up with yummy food.

{if you say jump, i’ll jump; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment